Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of the Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms conditions), and Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms conditions carefully, and they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and we bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occupy your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise provide services to Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy and accesses the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
By using the Website and agree to these terms of conditions.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All contents included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by Copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal , non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve display and view the contents on a computer screen
b. download and store the Contents in electronic form on a disc (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
c. print one copy of the Contents
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other Websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsements of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that their personal details and their computers.
11. Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms conditions shall continue to apply to any modified versions of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy accept no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We made transfer our rights under these terms conditions where we reasonable believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will be applied to the Website for the date of publication. Users should check the terms of conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third parties will have any rights to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms of conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provisions or part-provisions will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability to the other provisions of these terms conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This agreement shall be governed by the interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-commercial disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy details
23. Christopher Clarke trading as Kicks Taekwon-Do Academy of 3 Ampleforth, Monkston, Milton Keynes, MK10 9DA operates the Website www.kickstkd.co.uk
You can contact Christopher Clarke by emailing on firstname.lastname@example.org